Sunday, 26 April 2015

It's Been a Little Quiet Round Here Lately...

image: www.entrepneur.com

So it's been a little quiet here on the blog lately. I think the last time I posted was nearly a month ago (oops..) but I promise it's all for good reason!

At the moment I am in the throws of starting new hours (8am - 4pm. The 6am starts are hard to get used to!) at John Lewis as a Visual Merchandiser! And even though I love my job, the hours are taking their toll on me while I get used to them and I'm pretty much tired all the time. I'm also in the middle of looking for a new place to live as I will be moving out of my current place in June/July, so that's all a bit mad right now. Mix that in with just general life and personal stuff at the moment, there just hasn't been much time for my Blog!

I'm hoping that will soon change once I get sorted in my new place and everything has settled down. I'm hoping that I will be able to get out and actually do some Photography soon too as I really haven't done any in a long time. I'm starting to feel a little sad about it in all honesty. I am however, going to start taking my camera to work every so often so I can give you guys a glimpse into my working week, as I do some pretty creative stuff and no day is the same. It would be nice to share it with you all! I'm also going to an event next week all to do with Chocolate which I'm very much looking forward to and I will definitely be letting you guys know about that!

That's about all I have to say about now. Sorry that this is a little short but I will be back with lots of content soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment