Wednesday, 7 October 2015

Hello!


I realised when looking through some of my posts the other day, that I don't really feature myself much on this here blog of mine. I know that I mainly started this space as a place for my Photography, and anything else I want to put on here, so naturally I would be behind the camera more often than not, but it's still nice for people who read your stuff to put a face to it all!
So I thought I would take the opportunity on a "nothing-to-do-Sunday" and mess around with my camera on my new tripod and take a few snaps of myself! Plus I was having a good hair day. You know how it is.


Look at me go!


I think my eyes might be my favourite feature of my face. Is that okay? Are you allowed to have a favourite feature of yourself? Haha. Oh well, I do! I think they look nice on camera and they are always what I focus on when doing my makeup!


No comments:

Post a Comment